Privacy & Cookies
We are committed to protecting your privacy and will use any personal information collected through our website in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. The information collected will be used in order to administer our email mailing list. We will not share this information with any third parties. We will not use this information for any other way than that described, or disclose it to any third party without your prior consent. You have the right to access the information we hold about you, and where necessary have it amended or removed.
By subscribing to our mailing list, you agree to us sending you updates by email with news about the gallery, our exhibition, and our artists. we collect only your email address for this purpose. Your email address will be stored by our mailing list service provider and used only for the purpose of email updates from the gallery to you described above. your information will not be shared with a third party nor used for any purposes other than mailings described above. You can unsubscribe at any time either via a link in the emails you receive or by writing directly to the gallery.
There follows an explanation of which cookies are used by this website and ways to manage cookies or eliminate them completely.
Cookies used by this website
– Technical cookies for session control access to restricted areas of this Web site
– Cookies from Google Analytics: web traffic analysis and site usage.
How to manage cookies on a browser
Users can manage the cookies installed on their equipment through their browser settings. There follows an explanation of how to change the cookies settings on the main browsers currently on the market for different versions of PC. If you use another browser not included below, please consult the specific documentation provided by the company that developed the browser. The settings information given here is valid for the versions currently in use at the time of drafting this document. The instructions may differ for future versions of the browsers. In such cases, please consult the corresponding support section of the developer.
To adjust permissions related to cookies on the Google Chrome:
- Click the menu located on the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the Privacy section, click the option Content settings.
- The options can be configured with the Cookies settings.
To adjust permissions related to cookies on the Mozilla Firefox browser:
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Tool menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy tab.
- On the Firefox option, select Use custom settings for history to configure the options.
To adjust permissions related to cookies on the Internet Explorer browser:
- At the top of the Internet Explorer window, click the Tool menu.
- Go to the Security tab and click the option Delete browsing history to delete cookies.